Arsenal vs Manchester United, Saturday, 2nd December, 2017
The last time these two teams met at The Emirates in May, Wenger ended his 16 game losing streak against Mourinho with his first competitive victory against the Portuguese manager. Arsenal won 2-0, with goals from Granit Xhaka and Danny Welbeck.
Raheem Sterling's last minute goals have continued to keep a sizable gap between league leaders Man City and the second-placed Red Devils.
Arsenal sit in fourth place with 10 points less than Man Utd but an encouraging home performance against Huddersfield. The Gunners were on fire this week, scoring five and with Özil showing once again what he can do when he is on form.
Manchester United head into this match after a 4-2 win away at Watford. Ashley Young was the surprising goalscorer for Manchester United's first two. It was also Young's deflected shot which saw Manchester United squeeze past Brighton in the previous match.
Arsenal remain unbeaten at the Emirates this season having recently beaten Spurs 2-0 in the North London Derby.
So the odds:
- The Gunners head into this game favourites. The best odds you can find on them to win are currently with BetStars at 8/5.
- Man Utd to win is at 2/1 with bookies Bet365, Unibet and Betfred.
- The best odds for a draw are with Skybet, PaddyPower, Betfred, Betway, StanJames.com and BetVictor at odds of 12/5.
- What about the new free-scoring Lahm-esque Young to score? Well, remarkably he his 23rd favourite to score with odds of 9/1.
- It's Lukaku and Ibrahimovic who share the best odds to score anytime. Betfair, PaddyPower and Betway are all offering 17/10 on them to score respectively. Remember Ibrahimovic is not expected to start.
- Lacazette is currently joint eighth top-scorer in the league and is on at 7/4 to score this weekend with Betfair and Paddy Power.
- A 1-1 draw is currently considered the most likely scoreline at 25/4 with 10Bet.
- If you think there could be a repeat of the May's result, then the best odds for a 2-0 Arsenal win are currently 13/1 with BetStars.