Spurs will have surprised event the most optimistic of their supporters in this years Champions League group stage. They finished ahead of Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund to finish top of their group.
Tomorrow they will face current Serie A champions in the last 16.
Both teams head into this match in good form. Spurs beat Arsenal in a morale boosting win at Wembley whilst Juve's last defeat was back on the 19th of November. Juventus won this weekend away at Fiorentina.
When? 7.45 PM GMT on Tuesday, February 13th 2018.
Where? Allianz Stadium, Turin, Italy. Watch it on BT Sport 2, coverage begins at 7PM GMT.
- Juventus are favourites to win this leg, with the best odds (being offered at the time of writing) 1/1 with Bet365, Ladbrokes, Betfair, Coral, Blacktype, 10Bet, StanJames and BetVictor.
- The best odds for a draw is being offered by Betfair at 5/2.
- Bet365 and Unibet are offering the best odds for a Spurs victory at 7/2.
- It's two Juve players who are favourites; Higuain and Dybala. The best odds for them to score first are both found with Paddy Power at 4/1.
- Harry Kane has been on sparkling form recently and is third favourite to score first. The best odds for Harry Kane to score first can be found with Unibet and 888Sport at 51/10.
- Paddy Power are also offering the best odds for Higuain and Dybala at 6/4.
- Unibet have Harry Kane to score anytime at 39/19 along with 888Sport.
- 1-0 to Juve is considered the most likely outcome by the bookies, with 10Bet offering the best odds at 28/5.
- BetStars, Betfair and William Hill are offing 6/1 on a 1-1 draw.
- Betfair have 8/1 on a 0-0 draw.
- Betfair also have the best odds for a 2-0 Juve victory at 8/1.
- They are also offering the best odds with Paddy Power and BetVictor at 10/1.
All odds correct at time of writing; 09.00AM GMT 12/02/2018.