We have looked into the stats and the more research we do, the harder this is to call.
Manchester United are on scintillating form recently and currently sit joint top of the Premier League. Lukaku as we all know, is red hot this season having scored seven goals already in the league. Lukaku looks to have recovered from an injury-scare and appeared for Belgium this weekend.
However, Mourinho will be missing Paul Pogba after it was announced that the midfielder has a "long-term" injury problem. He will also be missing, perhaps the leagues most re-invented midfielders in Marouane Fellaini, who injured his knee playing for Belgium.
This means that the midfield will most likely be Blind, Herrera, Matic and Mkhitaryan with Martial available as the super-sub that he's proving to be.
Liverpool are without Sadio Mane for six-weeks which is a huge blow considering how good he has been recently. Adam Lallana is still out with a thigh strain, but Firmino - who missed the last game against West Brom - has returned.
Liverpool have not beaten Manchester United in the last six Premier League matches. Last season's matches ended in draws.
However, if you look at the two manager's last meetings you'll see that Mourinho has only beaten Klopp once in eight meetings. The match Mourinho won was the second leg of the 2013 Champions League semi-final, which he lost on aggregate.
If we had to call this one, we would be edging towards a draw. Manchester United are in better form but playing away at Anfield is always tough and Klopp has proven a tough adversary for Mourinho in the past.
Odds for outcome
- Currently the best odds for both teams sit at 9/5. Betfred are offering this for a Liverpool win and BlackType are offering the same odds for Manchester United.
- You can find odds for a draw at 9/4 with Ladbrokes, William Hill, Betfred, Betway and Bwin.
Odds to score anytime
- Lukaku is obviously odds on favourite to score anytime, with Unibet and 888Sport offering the best odds of 31/21.
- Daniel Sturridge is second favourite with Paddy Power and Betfair offering the best odds of 11/5.
- Firminho is third favourite with Unibet and 88Sport offering 23/10.
- Mohamed Salah, who sent Egypt through to the World Cup last week, is fourth favourite with 12/5 being offered by Paddy Power and Betfair
Please note that some bookies are still offering odds on Sadio Mane. However he will not play due to injury.
Odds on correct score
- 1-1 is considered the most likely scoreline - due to their past meetings - and the best odds being offered are 6/1 with William Hill and BetStars.
- A 1-0 Liverpool win is being offered by Bet365 and Betfair at 9/1
- A Man Utd 1-0 win also has 9/1 as the best odds and is being offered by Bet365, BetStars and Betfair.
Odds on total goals Over/Under
- The best odds for Over 0.5 goals is 1/16 with Unibet, Coral, BetStars, 88Sport, StanJames and BetVictor. So this would be a 1-0 scoreline.
- Over 1.5 goals have been given odds of 3/10 by multiple bookies. So this would be either a 1-1 or 2-0 result.
This match will take place at 12.30 PM UK time on Saturday the 14th October.
All odds were correct at time of writing 12.20 CET 11/10/2017.