Two-time Cross Country Chase winner Tiger Roll is bidding to make it three from three on Wednesday afternoon and is odds-on to see off the competition and make it five triumphs in total at Cheltenham.
The Irish thoroughbred has won the Grand National in each of the last two years - the first horse to go back-to-back since 1974.
Having undergone surgery in November, Tiger Roll returned at Navan last month and enters the Cross Country Chase as the favourite, with Easysland tipped to pose the biggest threat.
New customers at Paddy Power can grab a huge 40/1 price on the history-making horse.
Paddy Power also have an array of existing customer promotions that can be snapped up after you have claimed this generous Cheltenham sign up offer.
How to get 40/1 on Tiger Roll to win the Cross Country Chase:
- Click 'Go to Promotion' and create a Paddy Power account.
- Place a max £1 bet on Tiger Roll to win the Cross Country Chase on the NRNB ante-post market.
- Get winnings paid in cash at normal odds, topped up to enhanced price in free bets valid for 7 days.
- New customers only.
- Max stake £1.
- Winnings paid in cash at normal odds, topped up to enhanced price in free bets valid for 7 days.
- Deposits with cards, PayPal and Apple Pay only.
- Excludes multiple and in-play bets.
For full T&Cs, visit Paddy Power.