The Republic of Ireland vs. Denmark 19:45 UK and Irish time. Aviva Stadium, Dublin, Ireland.
Ireland's defensive performance earned them a 0-0 draw in what had been touted as a tough first fixture in Copenhagen. If the Dane's haven't lost all interest in football after the first leg, the game at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin should be a more open match.
Most bookies have this is a very difficult one to call, with Denmark just edging it as favourites at 7/4 and the Rep of Ireland to win at 21/10. That's just for the match result, but to go through Denmark is at 4/6 and Rep of Ireland at 6/4.
That's why 888 Sport's offer may be a great way to spice up the match on Tuesday.
Before you carry on reading, you should be aware of the following selected T&Cs:
- This is for new customers only
- The Max Bet is €5
- All winnings are paid in the form of FREE BETS. If you need to know more about what a 'free bet' is, then we recommend you read our page about this form of betting.
- The Free bets must be used within 7 days of them being credited to your account (which should be within 72 hrs of winning the bet).
Now, if you are ok with those T&Cs then let's look at the enhanced odds offered:
- The Republic of Ireland to go through 10/1
- Denmark to go through 8/1
These are great odds considering what other bookies are offering.
To enter it's quite straightforward. Just click on the 'Go To 888Sport Promotion' below.
Then click on the green 'bet now' tab.
Register your details and place a bet down on either Ireland or Denmark. Your promo code is: 888odds