You can place football bets on Bet365 this season in the knowledge that if the match results in a bore draw, you can get a refund.
This betting promotion is available on all football matches and applies to bets in the Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time and Scorecast markets.
New and eligible customers are able to claim this deal.
How to claim the Bet365 money back offer:
- Click 'Go to Promotion' and register or log in with Bet365.
- Place a pre-match Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time or Scorecast bet on any football (soccer) match.
- If the game finishes 0-0 and your bet loses, you will have your stake refunded.
- Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365's Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, your stake will be refunded if your bet loses.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, and the match finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded. If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature prior to kick-off and the match finishes 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
- Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
For full Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back T&Cs, visit Bet365.