The Australian Open is underway in Melbourne and Bet365 have a new feature for punters, with the timely addition of the tennis Bet Builder.
It has been a popular tool in football and basketball betting, and the Bet365 tennis Bet Builder now allows users to put together exactly the wager they want on matches not just taking place at the Grand Slam tournaments, but also the likes of Challenger and ITF events.
The Bet365 tennis Bet Builder gives you complete control over your bets.
Bettors can choose from markets such as the match winner, total games, set handicap, first break of serve, and more. Up to six selections can be made per Bet Builder.
You can add four Bet Builders to your bet slip, combining them all into one accumulator if you wish. The feature is only available pre-match.
To use the new Bet365 tennis Bet Builder, follow the below steps:
- Click 'Go to Tennis Bet Builder' below and make a new account if you don't already have one.
- Use the sidebar navigation or search bar to find the tennis markets.
- Select any match, and the Bet Builder option will appear.
- Build your bet of up to six selections and add it to your bet slip.
- Available pre-match only.
- Available on all domains excluding Italy.
- Available for Cash Out pre-match only.
- Not available for Edit Bet.
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus will not apply.
- Maximum of 6 selections can be included in the Bet Builder.
- The Bet Builder can be included in Multiples.
- Attempting to place a bet via Bet Builder that can be placed outside Bet Builder will be placed as equivalent bet and not Bet Builder.
Visit Bet365 for full T&Cs.