There will be a number changes to the England team who faced Germany last week with Dominic Solanke, Lewis Cook and Angus Gunn being drafted into the team. The U21 players will be looking to impress Southgate who has described his thoughts on selection for the World Cup as 'open-minded'.
Eric Dier will remain captain and the familiar face of Joe Hart will replace Pickford who played against the Germans on Friday.
Gary Cahill, who missed the game against Germany will be back in the team, but Phil Jones is out after picking up an injury in the match.
England's defence will certainly have their work cut out for them with Philippe Coutinho recalled to the team and playing in attack with Neymar and Gabriel Jesus.
This Betfair promotion is offering England to beat Brazil at 60/1.
Now, although most bookies have Brazil as favourites, these are certainly amazing odds and if you are considering setting up a Betfair account anyway, this is a no-brainer.
There are a few things you should consider though before you go to the promotion:
- This a new customer offer, so you will need to set up your account and have at least £5 as a deposit.
- All winnings are paid in free bets, which are valid for 7 days. If you need to know what a 'free bet' means then we suggest you check out our page on the subject.
- The maximum stake is £1. So, your maximum winnings will be £60 in free bets.
If you want to sign up for this promotion it is simple.
- Just click on the 'Go To Betfair Promotion' below.
- Then click on the 'Join Now' option.
- Then open your new account using promo code ZFBDGZ.
- Bet (max €1) on England to beat Brazil in the 'Match Odds' market at the enhanced price.
T&C apply, +18