Kick-off 8 pm, January 10, Stamford Bridge, London. Available on Sky Sports Premier League.
After the current FA Cup holders, Arsenal exited this season's third round in humiliating fashion they'll be going all in for the Carabao Cup.
The Gunners lost 4-2 to Nottingham Forest who made light work of a second-string Arsenal team. Arsenal are now out of the FA Cup and have no chance in the Premier League this season. This leaves the second-tier European cup competition, and the second-tier domestic cup competition as their only chances of silverware this season (unless Wenger, like Mourinho, sees the Community Shield as one).
With the Premier League title out of Chelsea's reach this year, Conte, like Wenger, should also be interested in the Carabao Cup. At the semi-final stage, it would be a surprise if he didn't side his strongest team.
The odds are - 25/1 Chelsea to win; 50/1 Arsenal to win.
Manchester City will play Bristol City in the other semi-final, so victory for either the Gunners or the Blues will probably result in a big-name final (sorry Bristol City fans!).
Arsenal v Chelsea played earlier this month in a scintillating 2-2 draw, in a game which many consider to have been the game of the season so far.
Before you sign up for this promotion you should be aware of the following:
- This a new customer offer, so you will need to set up your account which will require a £5 deposit.
- All winnings are paid in free bets, which are valid for seven days. If you need to know what a 'free bet' means then, we suggest you check out our page on the subject.
- The maximum stake is £1.
If all of this looks ok to you, then signing up couldn’t be easier:
- Just click on the 'Go To Betfair Promotion' below.
- Then click on the 'Join Now' option.
- Then open your new account using promo code: ZFBDJG
T&C apply, +18