Betway are offering customers the chance to win a daily jackpot in their free-to-play horse racing predictor game, 4 To Win.
Users from the UK and Ireland can take part, and simply need to pick the winner in Betway's four selected races in order to submit their free entry.
The winners' prize is £1,000 Sunday-Friday and £10,000 for ITV meetings.
If there are multiple players that correctly pick the four winners, then it will come down to the tie-breaker on combined winning lengths of all four races, which you also predict when submitting your selections.
Should there still be a tie after the winning lengths are taken into account, the jackpot will be split between the successful users.
For those who would prefer to leave it to chance, there is a 'Random Pick' option, which automatically generates the four selections for you.
How to play Betway 4 To Win
- Click 'Go to Promotion' and log in or make a Betway account.
- Select 'Play for Free'.
- Choose who you think will win each of the races selected.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The competition is limited to one entry per registered account holder at Betway, per day. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be discounted.
- The total prize pot each day is £/€1,000 with an increased jackpot on ITV meetings.
- Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before the start of the first eligible race of the day.
- Once an entry is submitted a customer cannot amend or cancel their prediction.
- If a customer selects a non-runner, then, unfortunately, this selection will not count and be deemed a loser.
- If there is a dead-heat for 1st place, both horses will be deemed as winners.
For full T&Cs, visit Betway.