The second major of the year has arrived and Betway customers can receive a big payout on their outright bet even if their pick falters after day one.
Bet up to £20 on the outright winner market, and if your golfer leads at the end of the first round, your bet will be classed as a winner.
Of course, you don't get paid twice if your guy does win wire-to-wire, but this represents a great opportunity to essentially turn your 'win' bet into a first round leader bet as well.
You can also claim the Betway welcome offer if you don't already have an account.
Register with Betway
Betway Free Bet
£10 Free Bet
The Betway sign up offer comes in the form of a £10 free bet.
To claim this offer, register and place a £10 wager at odds of 3/4+.
You'll then get your £10 free bet which you have 7 days to use.
- Max. qualifying stake: £/€20.
- Outright Winner only.
- One bet per customer.
- First bet placed eligible.
- Pre-tournament bets only.
- Bets placed with Free Bets will not be eligible.
- Only the win part of an EW bet counts.
- Crediting made in cash, at the end of the tournament.
For full Betway PGA Championship Offer T&Cs, visit Betway.