Both teams will be playing for something but perhaps most importantly for this bet, Kane will still be chasing his personal ambition of clinching the league's golden boot this year.
Currently Mohamed Salah has 31 goals and Harry Kane has 27 goals. However, Kane has two games to go, against Newcastle and Leicester City. Salah on the other hand has just one game against Brighton. It's unlikely that he'll be able to catch the Egyptian but considering Kane tried to snatch a goal from Eriksen earlier in the season, he'll no doubt want to bring this down to the wire.
There are a few things to be aware of before you sign up to this offer:
- This is for new customers only.
- It is a £1 bet only.
- There is a minimum £5 free bet insurance should your bet lose.
- All winnings are paid in free bets, which are valid for 4 days. If you need to know what a 'free bet' means then we suggest you check out our page on the subject.
If all of this looks ok to you, then signing up couldn’t be easier:
- Just click on the 'Go To Coral Promotion' below.
- Then click on the 'Join Here' tab.