Paddy Power are offering bettors the opportunity to get their money back if a greyhound they back finishes second to the SP favourite.
This betting offer is available on one greyhound meeting per day, and is open to all British and Irish customers.
Punters can get their stake back as a free bet up to £25.
If you are a bettor that likes to oppose the favourite and grab bigger odds on the outsiders in the race, this Paddy Power offer provides extra insurance should the SP favourite go on to triumph.
How to get money back as a free bet with Paddy Power:
- Click 'Visit Paddy Power' and log in or create a new account.
- Place a single bet pre-race on a selected greyhound meeting specified by Paddy Power.
- Get your money back as a free bet if your greyhound finishes 2nd to the SP Favourite.
- Free bet will be available to use on any greyhound racing market for 7 days from date of issue.
- All Paddy Power customers in UK and Ireland, aged 18 or over.
- Bets in shops do not count towards the promotion.
- Applies to the SP Favourite and any joint/co favourites
- Singles placed pre-race only.
- Your qualifying bet will be your first bet placed on the Win or Each Way Market on each selected race.
- Max refund £25.
For full T&Cs, visit Paddy Power.