UFC 246 takes place in Las Vegas on Saturday night, and is headlined by 'Cowboy' Donald Cerrone, and arguably the biggest star the sport has ever seen in Conor McGregor.
The Irish southpaw has not been seen in the octagon since his submission defeat by Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018, but McGregor has his sights set on a rematch.
First, the former two-weight UFC champion must navigate Cerrone, who is coming off two TKO defeats by Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje respectively.
William Hill have a McGregor KO/TKO/DQ victory priced at 1/2 but are offering new customers a chance to get massively enhanced odds.
Eighteen of McGregor's 21 MMA wins have come via knockout.
The 30/1 price available to new William Hill customers this week represents astounding value given the 31-year-old's explosiveness.
To claim, simply follow the below steps:
- Click 'Go To Promotion' and create a William Hill account using the promo code EPCONOR30.
- Place a £1 bet on the market in your bet slip.
- William Hill will pay out at 30/1 in free bets if it is successful.
- A maximum of £1 can be staked at 30/1.
- Bets must be placed between 9pm on 12/01/2020 and 5am on 19/01/2020.
- Returns paid in 6 x £5 free bets.
- Free bets expire after 30 days.
- This offer is not valid with deposits from Entropay, PaySafe, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay.
Visit the William Hill website for full terms and conditions.