A field of four will contest the Betfair Ascot Chase on Saturday afternoon, with 2/5 shot Cyrname tipped to lead the way.
The Paul Nicholls-trained eight-year-old won the race as a 3/1 second-favourite in 2019, and upset Nicky Henderson's Altior in the Christy 1965 Chase at the same venue in November.
Riders Onthe Storm is expected to pose the biggest threat at 100/30, with Janika and Traffic Fluide both outside punts.
Cyrname's standard price of 2/5 provides little interest, but new customers at Betway can get massively enhanced odds.
Betway are offering 40/1 for a Cyrname win, with extra winnings paid in free bets.
This Betway sign up offer is the pick of the betting promotions in the UK this weekend.
How to get 40/1 on Cyrname to win the Ascot Chase
- Click 'Go To Promotion' and sign up with Betway.
- Deposit £10 and place at least £1 on Cyrname to win the Ascot Chase.
- If Cyrname wins, have the odds for £1 of your stake enhanced to 40/1.
- Betway will aim to pay out within an hour of bets settling, but allow up to 24 hours.
- Offer is only valid to New Customers who reside in UK and Ireland.
- Extra winnings are paid in free bets.
- The maximum total amount is €/£41.
- If Cyrname does win, you will be paid based on the normal price once the bet has been settled. The extra amount, bringing the bet up to a 40/1 (41.00) cumulative pay-out, will be paid in the form of a Free Bet and will be added to your account within 24 hours of the race finishing.
- By registering for this 40/1 Cyrname to Win special you will automatically become ineligible for any standard Welcome Offer.
- Valid on accounts registered up until 15.35 BST on Saturday 15th February.
- Must be claimed using a valid debit/credit card or PayPal at Betway.
- Enhanced odds will only be applied to €/£1 of the original stake.
For full T&Cs, visit Betway.