Willie Mullins-trained Benie Des Dieux is back at Cheltenham looking to repeat her 2018 Mares' Hurdle triumph and is heavily fancied to succeed.
The nine-year-old fell at the last hurdle 12 months ago but has shown no signs of repeating that mistake since.
Get odds of 40/1 on what would normally be a 4/7 shot.
Her biggest challenge comes in the form of Honeysuckle, but even so, Benie Des Dieux has been priced below Evens since the market opened and the odds have only shortened since.
But with Betway, you can get a massive 40/1, with extra winnings paid in free bets - perfect for the remainder of Cheltenham Festival.
How to get 40/1 on Benie Des Dieux to win the Mares' Hurdle
- Click 'Go To Promotion' and sign up with Betway.
- Deposit £10 and place at least £1 on Benie Des Dieux to win the Mares' Hurdle.
- If Benie Des Dieux wins, have the odds for £1 of your stake enhanced to 40/1.
- Betway will aim to pay out within an hour of bets settling, but allow up to 24 hours.
- Offer is only valid to New Customers who reside in UK and Ireland.
- Extra winnings are paid in free bets.
- The maximum total amount is €/£41.
- If Benie Des Dieux does win, you will be paid based on the normal price once the bet has been settled. The extra amount, bringing the bet up to a 40/1 (41.00) cumulative pay-out, will be paid in the form of a Free Bet and will be added to your account within 24 hours of the race finishing.
- By registering for this 40/1 Benie Des Dieux to Win special you will automatically become ineligible for any standard Welcome Offer.
- Valid on accounts registered up until 16.10 GMT on Tues 10th March.
- Must be claimed using a valid debit/credit card or PayPal at Betway.
- Enhanced odds will only be applied to €/£1 of the original stake.
For full T&Cs, visit Betway.