Many racing punters have experienced heartbreak during National Hunt races, as just as they think they've picked a winner, another horse emerges and snatches victory on the home straight.
Grosvenor Sports are offering their customers a consolation prize for when that happens, in the form of a cash refund up to £25.
This offer applies to all ITV National Hunt races on Grosvenor Sports - a betting site that also has Best Odds Guaranteed and live streaming of British and Irish horse racing.
How to claim the Grosvenor racing offer:
- Click 'Visit Grosvenor Sports' and log in or create an account.
- Back a horse in any ITV National Hunt race.
- Get a cash refund up to £25 if it leads after the last jump but loses.
- Offer is valid to all new and existing Grosvenorsport.com customers.
- Offer applies to any horse that touches down in the lead after the last jump of the race but fails to win. This includes horses that fall or unseat their rider.
- Applies to National Hunt races shown on ITV Racing only.
- Applies to real money win and each-way single bets on ‘To Win’ market. Only the win part of each way bets is refunded.
- Antepost bets will not qualify.
- Max cash refund is £25 per customer, per race.
- Refund will be applied before midday the following day. Please allow up to 48hrs in the event of extenuating circumstances.
For full Grosvenor Sports racing offer T&Cs, visit Grosvenor Sports.