Arsenal vs Valencia
Arsenal host Valencia in the first leg of their Europa League semi-final. If the Gunners were to progress they would meet either Eintracht Frankfurt or Chelsea in the final.
Winning the Europa League might be the only way to secure Champions League next season with the Gunners currently in fifth, two points behind Chelsea and one point ahead of Man Utd.
Arsenal are currently favourites to win this leg and Ladbrokes have boosted some of their odds:
- Super Price Boost: Both teams to score in the first half & Arsenal to win: was 7/1 now 10/1
- Price Boost: Arsenal to win and 4 or more goals in the match: was 9/2 now 11/2
- Price Boost: Aubameyang to score 2 or more goals: was 13/2 now 15/2
Valencia are currently sixth this season in La Liga but have lost their last two matches against Atlético Madrid and Eibar.
The two teams have met four times before during 2001,2002 and 2003 with Arsenal winning two, losing one and drawing one.
To place a bet at these boosted odds:
- Click on the tab below
- Click on the match tab under the sports betting tab.
- Then select the super price boost or price boost tabs and click on the bet you wish to place.