It was the 10th of Feb 2008. A cold drab day at Stamford Bridge. Shaun Wright-Phillips and Anelka kicked-off the game. Ryan Babel and Peter Crouch were up front for the Reds.
Ninety-three minutes and 5 yellow cards later Mike Riley blew his whistle and the match was forgotten by anyone watching. Until today, when we began scouring the records to see when the last time the two sides ended a match in a scoreless draw. Our conclusion is: It is very likely that there will be goals in this match.
Let's use this opportunity to look at one of their better clashes...
There are a few things to be aware of before you sign up to this offer:
- This is for new customers only.
- It is a £1 bet only.
- There is a minimum £5 free bet insurance should your bet lose.
- All winnings are paid in free bets, which are valid for 4 days. If you need to know what a 'free bet' means then we suggest you check out our page on the subject.
If all of this looks ok to you, then signing up couldn’t be easier:
- Just click on the 'Go To Coral Promotion' below.
- Then click on the 'Join Here' tab.