New and existing Unibet customers can get more value on their racing bets thanks to the Uniboost promotion that providers punters with 3 x Bet Boosts per day.
Unibet's racing selection is one of the most extensive on the market, with domestic action as well as international racing in the US, Australia, Sweden and more.
Live streaming is also available on some races.
Whether your preference is horse racing, greyhounds or trotting, you have three Uniboost tokens to use every day, and it's up to you how you use them.
How to get enhanced odds with Uniboost:
- Click 'Go To Promotion' and log in or make a Unibet account.
- Add your racing selection(s) to your bet slip.
- Enter your stake (max £20).
- Click the Uniboost button and place your bet.
- Eligible accounts will receive three Uniboost tokens every day (00:00 - 23:59).
- If your Uniboosts are not used, then they will expire each day at midnight. They will not ‘roll over’ and accumulate with the following days boosts.
- The Uniboosts are available on Unibet Racing web, mobile and app.
- Uniboosts are not available on Futures events or on Specials.
- Uniboosts are only available for horse racing, greyhound racing and harness / trotting.
- Uniboosts are only available as single bets; multiples are ineligible for Uniboosts.
- Uniboosts are not able to be used in conjunction with freebet tokens / balances.
- Standard Rule 4s will apply against the price of a withdrawn horse(s).
- For Best Odds Guaranteed eligible customers, this is unaffected by boosted odds. If the starting price is greater than your boosted price, the bet will be settled at starting price.
- If the boosted selection is deemed a non-runner, or void for any other reason, your Uniboost will be available to use again as per the specific terms.