STS are making waves in Britain after having their UK licence granted in 2019, and with betting promotions such as this, they are giving punters plenty of reasons to bet with them.
A large number of British bettors like to place football accumulators, and when doing so with STS, they can take advantage of the Extra 6+ 100% Acca Insurance.
For every football multiple bet with six or more selections, and a stake between £2 and £50, a bonus bet token will be credited to your account if one pick prevents you from winning.
STS give punters a free bet to the same value as the stake if one leg of any football acca loses.
This deal applies to pre-match or in-play football accas, and is available to new and existing customers.
For example, if you stake £10 on six Premier League teams to win on a Saturday, and all six win, you will collect your full winnings. If five of the six are winners and the other one draws or loses, you will be credited with £10 as a free bet bonus which can be used on any market with odds of 4/5 (1.80) or more.
How to get 100% Acca Insurance with STS
- Click 'Go To Promotion' and log in or make an account.
- Place an accumulator bet of between £2 and £50 on at least six football matches.
- Receive a bonus bet to the value of your stake if one of your picks loses.
- Offer available to new and existing customers residing in the UK.
- Qualifying accumulator bet stake must be between £2 and £50 and on at least 6 football matches.
- This bet can only be placed on football markets only (pre-match or in-play) and must be settled within 14 days of placement.
- You only receive a Bonus Bet Token if just one of your picks loses.
- All bet selections must be at odds of 3/5 (1.6) or greater to qualify as a Qualifying Bet.
- Cash out is not available with this offer.
- Deposits made using Paysafe, Skrill, Eco Payz, Rapid, MuchBetter, Trustly or Neteller will not count as a qualifying deposit for this promotion.
- Your Bonus Bet Tokens will be valid for 14 days from the date of receipt and can be used on any sport or market at odds of 4/5 (1.80) or more.
For full T&Cs, visit STS.