The men's football tournament is under way at the Olympics in Tokyo and online betting site, STS, has a great promotion for all customers.
If you bet £30+ on any 1X2 market pre-match, you'll be entitled to a £10 bonus if a goal after the 84:01 mark ruins your bet.
Before claiming this deal, you can get up to £50 in bonuses through the STS welcome offer.
Register with STS
STS Welcome Offer
Bet £10 get a £10 free bet
There is a £50 welcome bonus available to new STS customers.
After registering with the bookie, you get £5 for every £100 you wager.
Then, you can claim this Olympics offer.
- The qualifying bet must be made on the match result market (1 X 2) of any Olympic Men’s Football match taking place between 21.07-07.07.2021.
- Customers can place a bet on each Olympic Football match and from each match a bonus can be received. Only the first bet on each match qualifies for this promotion.
- The qualifying bet needs to be a pre-match single bet.
- The qualifying bet stake must be min. £30.
- If the qualifying bet is abandoned, cancelled or made void, then the qualifying bet is not valid, and the bonus will not be credited.
- Qualifying bets must be placed with real money and not bonus funds.
- Any bets that use the Cash Out feature, full or partial, will not count as qualifying bets.
- Deposits made with Skrill, EcoPayz, Rapid, MuchBetter or Neteller are excluded from qualifying bets.
- The goal must be scored by either team (in the bet) from 84:01 onwards and result in a losing bet to receive the bonus.
For example: If a team is 3-1 down and a goal in the 88th+ minute makes the game end 3-2, the bonus won’t be credited.
- The 85th minute is defined as 84:01.
- The potential goal time will be taken from the official Olympics Football match report.
- The promotion will pay out if a bet loses because of a goal scored on or after 84:01 until the final whistle. Goals scored in extra-time won’t count towards qualifying for the bonus.
For full STS Olympic Football Offer T&Cs, visit STS.