Unibet are offering users bigger odds on any bet they like - and the best part is that you can do it three times a day!
You just need to add your selection to your betslip and the Uniboost option will appear when you enter your stake.
The maximum stake is £20, and you can keep track of your boosted bets in your betting statement.
A £40 welcome bonus can also be claimed by new customers.
Register with Unibet
Unibet Welcome Offer
£40 Money Back
+ £10 casino bonus
The Unibet sign up offer involves a £40 bonus which is a refund on your first bet if it loses.
You also get a £10 casino bonus as part of this deal.
Then, you can get enhanced odds every day through Uniboost.
- Eligible accounts will receive three Uniboost token every day (00:00 - 23:59).
- If your Uniboosts are not used, then they will expire each day at midnight. They will not ‘roll over’ and accumulate with the following days boosts.
- The Uniboosts are available on Unibet Sports web, mobile and app. They cannot be used on racing, greyhounds or virtuals.
- There is a maximum stake of £20 per customer per Uniboost.
- The maximum pay-out is capped at £1,000 per Uniboost
- Uniboosts will only be visible in bet slip when a qualifying sports bet has been selected
- Uniboosts are available for pre-match and in-play bets on any sports (excludes racing, greyhounds and virtuals)
- Uniboosts are available for single bets and multiples
- Uniboosts are not able to be used in conjunction with freebet tokens / balances. Bets that are cashed-out will not be eligible.
- If the boosted selection becomes void for any other reason, your Uniboost will be available to use again as per the specific terms.
For full Uniboost T&Cs, visit Uniboost.