Caesars Sportsbook has launched a promotion that allows customers to double their winnings on college football every Friday.
Bet on the point spread in the selected game and if your team covers, you will not only win your wager, but you'll also get a free bet equal to your winnings.
The maximum free bet that can be won from this promotion is $50, and you must not bet on both sides.
If you do not yet have a Caesars Sportsbook account, you can also claim their sign up bonus below.
Register with Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars Sportsbook Bonus
$5000 Risk Free Bet
New Caesars Sportsbook customers in the US can claim a risk-free bet after signing up.
The size of the free bet available depends on which state you are based in.
Bettors in some states are able to claim up to $5,000 as part of this deal.
- To be eligible for this Promotion, all patrons must be 21 or older, physically present in a State or Commonwealth where sports wagering is legal and Caesars is duly licensed, permitted or authorized to operate including, without limitation, the states of AZ/CO/IA/IN/MI/NJ/TN/VA/WV when wagering, and have a Caesars Mobile or Online Account (“Caesars Account”) (“Eligible Patron(s)”).
- An Eligible Patron’s first placed standard, straight, pregame, full game, point spread wager on the Qualifying Game qualifies for this Promotion (“Qualifying Wager”).
- To participate in this Promotion, Eligible Patrons must place one (1) Qualifying Wager (“Participant(s)”).
- Only standard point spread wagers, not alternate lines, qualify for this Promotion.
- Only one (1) Qualifying Wager will be accepted for this Promotion. Additional wagers can be placed on the Qualifying Game, however only the first placed Qualifying Wager will be considered for this Promotion.
- Wagering on both sides of the Qualifying Game in this Promotion is prohibited and shall disqualify a Participant from this Promotion subject to the sole discretion of Caesars.
For full Caesars Sportsbook Friday Double T&Cs, visit Caesars Sportsbook.