Parlay Insurance FanDuel
Have you ever placed a parlay, dreaming of what you're going to do with your riches, only for one leg to fail and all your newfound wealth go running down the drain? Us too.
Fortunately, with FanDuel's parlay insurance promotion when you place a 5+ leg parlay on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, UFC, (or a range of other sports), you'll get up to $25 back in site credits if one leg fails.
Same Game Parlay Insurance is also available for select sports bets (NFL & MLB with 3+ selections).
All legs of the parlay must have odds equal to or greater than -200.
This offer can be claimed a maximum of four times per day, depending on the sports you choose, and site credits must be bet once within 7 days at odds of -200 or higher before winnings can be withdrawn.
Before getting your hands on this FanDuel Parlay Insurance you can get up to $1,000 in risk free bets from FanDuel just for signing up.
Sign up with FanDuel
FanDuel Sign Up Bonus
$1000 Risk Free Bet
FanDuel is giving all new players up to $1,000 in risk-free bets.
To claim this offer all you need to do is sign up with FanDuel, deposit at least $10 and then place your first bet on any sport up to $1,000.
If your bet wins, great! If your bet loses then you'll get refunded up to $1,000 in FanDuel site credits which must be bet within 14 days on any sport.
- 21+. Must be physically present in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Colorado, Tennessee, Virginia, Michigan, or West Virginia.
- Parlay must contain 5+ legs in any sport and any market
- $25 max refund per eligible wager
- If all of the legs hit except 1, you get your money back within 72 hours
- In the event any leg(s) of the eligible wager is voided, the wager will be deemed ineligible
- 4 eligible wagers per Sportsbook account holder per day
- Round robins, teasers, and wagers placed using site credits are not eligible
- Same Game Parlays are not eligible unless otherwise stated
- Each individual leg of the parlay must have odds greater than or equal to -200 (e.g. -175, -110, +140 would qualify)
- Site credits expire in 7 days if unused
- Full FanDuel Ts & Cs apply