PointsBet customers are able to take advantage of outstanding odds for the NFL season, as the site is offering +100 odds on spread bets on every game.
That means that regardless of which team you think will cover the spread, you'll be able to back them at odds of +100, rather than -110 which is standard across other sportsbooks.
Lines of -105 and +105 are also considered no juice as they are centered around +100. These odds will be available 48 hours from kickoff.
If you are not yet registered with PointsBet, you can claim their sign up bonus below.
Register with PointsBet
PointsBet Welcome Bonus
Risk Free Bet up to $2000
New PointsBet customers can claim 2 risk free bets up to $2,000.
You will receive:
- Up to $500 in free bets if your 1st fixed odds bet loses
- Up to $1,500 in free bets if your 1st PointsBetting bet loses
- 21+ Only.
- The term No Juice refers to 0% vig or 0% book margin. No Juice spreads are typically +100, but do have the ability to change from +100 while still being “no juice”. For instance lines of -105 and +105 are also no juice so long as they are centered around +100.
- No juice markets can be found under the featured section on the individual game page.
- No juice markets may be available as soon as 48 hours before kickoff but actual timing may vary.
- Normal book limits apply. No set max bet. All bets are accepted at the trading team’s discretion.
- Cash Out will NOT be available for No Juice bets.
- Pre-game only. Not available for live betting.
- No Juice Markets CAN be parlayed with other markets including other no juice markets.
- Please note that PointsBet reserves the right to restrict the amount of promotional offers given within a period of time to each customer. Standard PointsBet terms & conditions apply. Visit https://nj.pointsbet.com/terms-and-conditions for more information.
For full PointsBet NFL No Juice T&Cs, visit PointsBet.