It's clear that Resorts is an online casino first and sportsbook second. Most promotions are for the casino and the app feels very heavily dedicated to the casino. Because of this we usually wouldn't recommend using the Resorts Sportsbook but the saving grace is that they get their odds courtesy of Kambi which means you'll get competitive prices for thousands of markets every day. But you won't get much more than that.
The Resorts sportsbook and app are legal and live in New Jersey.
Resorts Sportsbook Pros & Cons
- Wide variety of betting options
- Many deposit options
- Big casino prizes
- Casino focused app & site
- Poor app, hard to use
- Customer support not 24/7
Resorts Sportsbook Bonus
You can get a pretty standard $250 risk free bet sign up bonus courtesy of the Resorts Sportsbook.
Basically, if your first sports bet loses, Resorts will match your bet amount 100% up to $250 with a free bet.
How to get the Resorts Risk Free Bet
- Select the 'Claim' button
- Create a Resorts Sportsbook account
- Deposit at least $10
- Place your first real-money sports bet
- If your bet loses, you'll get your wager amount back up to $250 as a free bet within 48 hours
Your Resorts Sportsbook free bet bonus must be used before the expiry date displayed in the Free Bet section of the sports page.