Hard Rock Sportsbook
There's not too much to say about the Hard Rock Sportsbook except that we expect a lot more from such a big casino brand. You'll get most of the popular betting options, a pretty good number of casino games, and a few different ways to deposit and withdraw but that's about it. Expect cumbersome apps that glitch, a very small range of betting options, and almost no extra features like in-play betting, cash out, same game parlays, and betting promos.
The Hard Rock Sportsbook and App are legal in New Jersey and Iowa.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Pros & Cons
- Solid online casino
- Simple sign up bonus
- Sometimes offers +100 lines
- Poor betting apps
- Very limited betting options
- Lacks extra features & bet types
Hard Rock Sportsbook screenshots
Hard Rock Sportsbook Bonus
NJ only. IA bonus is a 100% Bet Match up to $250.
The Hard Rock Sportsbook has two different bonuses - one for New Jersey players, and another for Iowa players.
- NJ: 100% Bet Match up to $100
- IA: 100% Bet Match up to $250
In both states, this is a pretty simple bonus and easy to claim.
Basically, you just need to deposit and bet at least $5 on any sport with minimum odds of -250.
Win or lose, your first bet amount will be matched up to $100 with a free sports bet.
Your free sports bet must be used within 7 days, and only the winnings from your free bet will be eligible for withdrawal.
How to get the Hard Rock Sportsbook Bonus
- Select any green button on this page
- Create a Hard Rock Sportsbook account
- Deposit at least $5
- Bet up to $100 ($250 in Iowa) at min odds -250
- Win or lose, your first bet will be matched 100% as free sports bets
- Use your free sports bet on any wager within 7 days
Your deposit and any winnings from wagers made using real money will be eligible for withdrawal. Only your free bet winnings (not your free bet stake) will be eligible for withdrawal.