We've been reviewing sports betting sites for over 10 years, and one thing that we understand is that everyone's preferences are different. So you may also have to do some digging to find the sportsbook that's right for you.
And even though we rate betting agencies on specific criteria, we also consider the overall betting experience which includes factors like customer support, live betting & parlay options, navigation & functionality as well as reliability & transparency.
1. Bonus Offers - How valuable is the sign up bonus, how strict are the wagering requirements, how consistent are bonus bets, boosts, and other promotions?
2. Betting Variety - How many sports can you bet on, how many different bet types are available, are there parlay, teaser, cash out, and live betting options?
3. Mobile Experience - Does the site function well on mobile, is it simple, fast, and user-friendly, are there betting apps, and how good are they?
4. Payment Options - How many payment options are there, are popular payments available, are payments processed quickly, and are there any fees?
5. Betting Experience - What extra features are available, is the site reliable and easy to use, and how high/low are the deposit, withdrawal, and bet maximums and minimums?
6. Customer Service - How can you contact customer service, are they helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, and do they respond well to issues?