MrRex is a new entry to the UK market, having launched in late 2021. It's a casino-first brand but that doesn't detract from its excellent sports betting offering powered by Aspire Global. The MrRex site has a relaxed feel to it but with BtoBet supplying its tech wizardry to the sportsbook you can be sure you're using a quality product.
MrRex Pros & Cons
- Powered by Aspire Global
- Great payment options
- Some live streaming available
- No dedicated mobile apps
|Game Types||Sportsbook, casino, live casino|
|Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, AstroPay, paysafecard|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, Mastercard, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, AstroPay|
|Betting functions||Cash out|
|Casino game types||Table games, live casino, slots|
|Casino provider||NetEnt, Pariplay, Play'n'Go, Realistic + more|
|Support||Email, live chat|
MrRex Sign Up Offer
New customers at MrRex can get a £10 free bet!
MrRex New Customer Offer - How to Claim:
- Click 'Claim' above and register a new account
- Deposit and bet at least £15 at odds of 1/1 (evens) or greater
- Receive a £10 free bet
MrRex Welcome Offer T&Cs
- New customers only.
- Max one free bet.
- Qualifying bets must be place at odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater.
- Paid as bonus token with min 4/5 (1.80) odds req.
- Skrill, Neteller & PayPal not eligible.
- T&C's apply.
For full T&Cs, visit MrRex.
Full MrRex review coming soon!