2kBet has been available to UK punters since 2020, and its BetConstruct-powered sportsbook and generous sign up offer make it an attractive option for those looking for new accounts. It's well optimised for mobile and has a great casino games selection, too.
2kBet Pros & Cons
- Generous welcome offer
- Great range of sports markets
- Good mobile optimisation
- No dedicated mobile app
|Game Types||Odds, casino, live casino, slots|
|Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, PayviaPhone, paysafecard, Trustly, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Neteller, Bank Transfer|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, Trustly, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Neteller, Bank Transfer|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out, multi-view|
|Casino game types||Casino game types Casino, live casino, slots, jackpots|
|Casino provider||NetEnt, Genesis Games, Microgaming, Nextgen Gaming, Elk, + many more|
|Support||Website FAQs, email & live chat support|
2kBet Welcome Offer
New UK customers at 2kBet can take advantage of a pretty generous welcome offer worth £30 in free bets!
2kBet Sign Up Offer - How to Claim:
- Click 'Claim' above and register a new account with 2kBet
- Deposit and bet at least £10
- Get a free £30 bet!
- New players only.
- Min £10 qualifying bets, stake not returned.
- Free bet - one-time stake of £30, min odds 1.5, stake not returned.
- 1x wager the winnings.
- Wager from real balance first.
- Wager calculated on bonus bets only.
- Max conversion: £20.
- Valid for 7 days from issue.
- Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses.
- Excluded Skrill deposits.
- Full terms apply.
For full T&Cs, visit 2kBet.