Hopa will feel familiar to those of you who have previously used other Karamba-owned sites like Mr Play and Betiton for punting on sports. Even if you haven't used a Karamba site before, you'll quickly find out that navigation is a breeze and the range of betting options is truly top-class. Hopa is nicely optimised for mobile betting and its straight-forward welcome bonus makes it easy to get a new account rolling.
Hopa Pros & Cons
- Massive selection of markets
- Great looking site
- Decent payment options
- Simple sign up bonus
- No dedicated mobile app
- No bet builders
|Game Types||Sportsbook, casino, live casino, slots|
|Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Trustly, MuchBetter, paysafecard|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Trustly, MuchBetter|
|Odds provider||Aspire Global International LTD|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out|
|Casino game types||Casino, live casino, slots, jackpots|
|Casino provider||Microgaming, Netent, Neogames + more|
|Support||Site FAQs, live chat, email|
Hopa Sign Up Offer
New customers only. Max one £10 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater. Paid as bonus token with min 4/5 odds req. Skrill, Neteller & Paypal not eligible. T&Cs apply. 18+
All new UK punters who register with Hopa can grab a £10 free bet token after their first £10 bet. Here's how:
Hopa Welcome Bonus - How to Claim:
- Click 'Claim' above and follow the instructions to create a new account at Hopa.
- Opt in to the welcome bonus when prompted.
- Deposit and bet £10 at odds of at least 1/1 (2.0).
- A £10 Free Bet Token will be credited to your account.
- You'll also be entered in to the £100 daily Hopa Challenge after your first bet.
Hopa Sign Up Offer T&Cs
- New customers only.
- Max one £10 free bet.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater.
- Paid as bonus token with min 4/5 odds req.
- Skrill, Neteller & Paypal not eligible.
- T&Cs apply.
For full T&Cs, please visit Hopa.