In 2019, Zulabet was launched by Soft2Bet, adding to their already lengthy list of brands. The freshness of this online betting site is refreshing, and with excellent customer support and a wide range of payment options, bettors and gamesters can expect a quality overall experience.
Zulabet Pros & Cons
- Range of payment options
- Generous welcome offers
- Many in-play betting opportunities
- No live streaming
- No betting app
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino, Live Casino, Virtuals|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Interac, Trustly, ecoPayz|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Interac, Trustly, ecoPayz|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, video poker|
|Casino provider||Pragmatic, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, QuickSpin, and more|
|Support||Email, live chat, phone|
Zulabet sign up offer
New Zulabet customers can claim a sign up offer which is a 100% bonus up to $200.
How to claim the Zulabet sign up offer:
- Click 'Claim' and register with Zulabet.
- Make a deposit of C$30+ and wager it at odds of 1.50+.
- Receive your 100% bonus.
Zulabet sign up offer T&Cs
- New customers only
- Minimum qualifying deposit amount is 30 CAD.
- In order to qualify, the player must play through the full amount of their first deposit at minimum odds of 1.50.
- Wagering requirements 6x on singles with odds of 2.00+ or multiples with odds of 1.50+ per selection.
- Complete wagering within 30 days.
For full Zulabet sign up offer T&Cs, visit Zulabet.