Sky Bet Pros & Cons
Sky Bet No deposit free bet
Sky Bet is offering new customers a £10 free bet, no deposit needed.
In order to qualify for your £10 free bet follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Collect bonus” above
- Set up a new account with Sky Bet
- Use your free bet bet on any single or each-way market
Terms and conditions for the Sky Bet free bet
- The free bet expires 30 days after registration
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
- The free bet is non-withdrawable and free bet stakes are not included in any returns
- The free bet can only be used on any single or each-way market
- You will NOT be able to cash out your free bet
Sky Casino Welcome Offer
Simply register an account at Sky Casino and make a first deposit of a minimum of £10 and receive a £60 bonus immediately.
Sky Casino will match your second deposit with 100% up to £250, minimum deposit for this bonus is £20.
Follow these simple steps to claim your Sky Casino bonuses:
- Click on “Collect bonus” above
- Set up a new account with Sky Casino
- Make a first deposit of at least £10
- Make a second deposit of at least £20
Terms and conditions for the Sky Bet Bonuses
- The first deposit bonus has a wagering requirement of 50x the bonus amount
- The second deposit bonus must we wagered 60x (30 times the deposit + bonus value)
- Slots contribute with 100% towards the wagering requirements and All Table & Card Games with 20
Sky Poker New Customer Offer
After signing up at Sky Poker you will be awarded £10 in tournament tokens (2 x £2.20 tokens and 2 x £3.30 tokens).
You are also entitled to a first deposit bonus of 200% up to £500. You release your bonus by earning poker points, your bonus will be released in £10 increments for every 250 poker points earned. Your £10 increments will be credited within 72 hours and the bonus will need to be played through once before it can be withdrawn. You have 30 days from registration to claim all of your bonus.
About Sky Bet
Sky Bet is the sports betting division of Sky Betting and Gaming, a british based gambling company owned by CVC Capital Partners and Sky plc. Sky Bet is pretty much a bookie only for UK customers with the exception for the Channel Islands, Ireland, Gibraltar and Finland.
Sky Bet Betting
Sky Bet has a wide range of sports but with a clear orientation towards the UK betting sites market. If you're a football punter Sky Bet is a good choice for you, they offer a huge selection of leagues and markets from all over the world.
Sky Bet Live Odds
Sky Bet offer plenty of live betting options. You’ll find all live events in the blue box on the front page. You can sort the live odds by sport, date or if it’s shown on TV.
Sky Bet Live Streaming
With Sky Bet Bet & Watch all customers that place a bet on a race can watch live horse racing from all of UK’s 60 race courses.
With Sky Bet Player you can watch more than 2400 live sports events from around the globe including football from Serie A, Bundesliga and Portugese Primeira Liga. Sky Bet player allows you to watch up to six live streamed events at the same time.
Sky Bet Mobile
You can take Sky Bet with you while on the move thanks to their mobile betting apps for iOS & Android and their mobile website. With Sky Bet Tracker you can keep track of your bets, see real-time stats and cash out before the final whistle blows.
Sky Bet iPhone
Sky Bet works great on your iPhone, you can choose to play via their mobile website or via their iOS-app. The app requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Sky Bet Android
Sky Bet works great on any Android mobile, you can bet either via their mobile site or via their Android app.
Sky Bet App
Sky Bet offer plenty of apps for both Android and iPhones. They offer a Sky Bet app for betting, Sky Vegas for their mobile casino, Sky Bingo Mobile, Sky Sports Mobile, Sky Sports news, Sky Sports Live Football Score Centre app and more.
To install the Sky Bet Android app, you have to Enable 'Unknown sources' (Settings > Security > Unknown > Sources), this is because Google Play is not permit gambling apps.