What can one say? There is nothing to complain about with Bet365. They have the best selection and greatest live betting in the world. The only downside we could find is that the navigation is quite different from most other bookies, and might take a while to get used to.
- Cutting-edge multiple game bet builder
- Outstanding in-play betting
- Great cash-out feature
- No Neteller or Skrill
Bet365 is one of the biggest players within the betting world, and has earned a reputation as the go-to site for sports betting. Here at Bookiesbonuses we have a lot of experience with Bet365’s services.
Choose Bet365 for their
- Fantastic selection of odds
- Fast in-play betting
- Market-leading features, such as cash out and “build your bet”.
Bet365 really is the most complete betting site in our eyes, and they always push the business in a great direction with the innovative approach. What really stands out with Bet365 is their outstanding range of odds. From top leagues in mainstream sports, to minor leagues in obscure sports, Bet365 has got it all.
The sports betting app is very good, and offers the most comprehensive mobile sports betting experience out there. Especially for in-play betting, where Bet365 offer a service that is second to none.
At Bookiesbonuses we highly recommend Bet365.
At Bookiesbonuses we highly recommend Bet365 for sports betting. Whether you enjoy the occasional bet on your favourite team or you want to test your betting skills with an accumulator across a number of different leagues, this is the site for you.
Regarding betting features, Bet365 are pioneers and offer state-of-the-art versions when it comes to cash out and "build you bet".
Find another bookie if you don't like
- Tricky navigation & user interface
- Limits on stakes
In the grand scheme of things, we do not believe that Bet365 have anything that is particularly bad, but in comparison with other top bookmakers, things can always be improved in order to meet the ever growing demands of punters. For unexperienced Bet365-users, the interface can seem quite counter-intuitive, as it stands out quite a bit from other well-reputable bookies' interfaces. This is, however, something that passes with time and familiarisation.
If you are a pro-punter, the risk of Bet365 limiting your stakes is adamant. However, this is a risk with all betting sites, even if Bet365 often is mentioned in this context.
Bet365: Frequently asked questions
🥇 What makes Bet365 the best online betting site?
Bet365 is the most complete betting site, and are market leading in most areas. But where they really stand out is when it comes to range of odds, in-play betting and special features.
🔐 Can Bet365 be trusted?
Yes, as much as any respected bookmaker. They are regulated by the UK Gambling Comission, who have issued them a licence to practise on the UK betting market. They also have a very good reputation within the betting world.
💸 How can I get a bonus from Bet365?
Check this review for the latest information about the different Bet365 sign up offers.
❓ Is Bet365 a good betting site for beginners?
In general, yes. Bet365 will create a really good foundation for new punters. The product can, however, be a bit hard to navigate before one learns all the tricks and get used to it. But we would recommend Bet365 to all players.
💡 How do I make withdrawal from Bet365?
Normally with the same method as you made your deposit. You might also have to verify your identity by sending them identification forms. Visit Bet365 for more information and contact their customer service if you have more questions.
🔎 Will Bet365 ban me?
It is very unlikely. But Bet365 do, like all bookies do, ban or limit punters that either break their rules or are too good.
Get the best Bet365 welcome offer
Bet365 is one of the world’s largest online bookmakers. Although based in the UK, the bookie has spread to many countries across the world and offer a wide variety of exciting games. If the thought of joining one of the largest online betting and gaming communities isn’t enough to tempt you, there are also several welcome offers to take advantage of for new customers, depending on your preference when it comes to betting, casino, games or poker.
The Bet365 sign up offer for sports is one of the most generous out there, at least when it comes to the size of the bonus offer. £100 in free bet credits. However, it can be a bit tricky to understand how to claim this new customer offer, even by reading the terms and conditions.
Therefore, let’s have a look at an example.
How to claim the Bet365 sign up offer
- Make a qualifying deposit (min. £5) within 30 days of creating the account. In this example we use a first deposit of £50.
- The bet credits (£50) will be shown in your account balance, but can not yet be used.
- Place one or more bets to the value of your first deposit (£50) at minimum odds 1/5.
- Once settled, you can use your bet credits.
How to use the Bet365 free bet credits
Your £50 in bet credits can be split up in whatever way you see fit. However, bet credit stakes are not returned. Example:
- Place a bet of £20 at even odds. Your bet wins and you are left with £30 in bet credits and £20 in cash (winnings).
- Place a second bet of £20 at odds 2/1. Your bet wins and you are left with £40+£20 = £60 in cash and £10 in bet credits.
- Place a third bet of £10 with your final bet credits. Your bet loses.
- You have spent your £50 free bet credits and is left with £60 in withdrawable cash.
Remember that bonus offers can change from day to day, so be sure to also read the terms and conditions on the site carefully.
Bet365 new customer offer
Open Account Offer. Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details. From 27th April 2020, these verification requirements will also apply to Fast Bank Transfer.
Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply. 18+, begambleaware.org.
Bet365 for beginners
For the new players, Bet365 is the first online betting site that comes to mind. Not surprising, since Bet365 is the most popular brand among players, and has a really good reputation.
However, for beginners, the user interface can be considered somewhat tricky and not completely logical. Especially on a desktop. It will of course get much easier as you get used to it, but one of the most unique betting sites in this regard. If you have tried other betting sites earlier, you will experience some difficulties.
The user interface can be considered somewhat tricky and not completely logical.
Many beginners or inexperienced punters are not looking for the absolute best odds on the standard markets, as professionals usually do. Instead, they are looking for great features, such as “build your bet” or a great cash out feature that let players cash out their single bets or accas before the game is over.
This feature is a relatively new one, and its objective is to make it possible to create a multiple bet from the same game. Bet365 has got one of the best features for building your bet out there. The number of different markets to choose from is very good compared to the competitors, but what really stands out is that you can use the cash out-feature on these special bets.
In early 2020, Bet365 further improved their bet builder with the inclusion of tennis.
Bet365 Bet builder
Get paid out at the higher starting price if your horse's odds drift, and get money back if it doesn't run. Read more
Cash out is a feature that is provided by almost all bookies nowadays. What it means is that punters can close a bet before it is settled. Either to secure a win or to limit a loss. Many UK bookies also offer a “partial” cash out, where punters can close part of the bet, but leave part of it open.
Best partial cash out features are provided by Bet365 and Betfair.
Read more about betting sites with cash out.
Beginners also normally look for a lot of statistics and opportunities to follow bets with the help of some kind of live service. At Bet365 these things are really good. The stats are comprehensive, and will help punter make a good evaluation and by extension place a grounded bet.
The live updates for the games are also of high quality, and enables punters to follow their bets, but also to use the excellent in-play betting that Bet365 offer.
To conclude. Bet365 will give beginners a great foundation for their betting with a complete product. This is, however, based on the implication that new players learn their interface. That obstacle might be too much for a lot of beginners.
How to open an account with Bet365
100% up to £100 in bet credits
- Click on one of the links in this review for quick access (Bet365’s website will open in a new tab, so you can follow these instructions, step-by-step).
- Click on “Go to site” or navigate to their homepage.
- Click “Join Now”.
- A new window will open, where you fill in your personal information. Fill those in and click “Join Bet365”.
Now you can deposit money and start to bet. Remember, if you want to claim the sign up offer, some payment methods will not qualify you for it. Read more in this review or on Bet365’s website.
Bet365 for the average punter
Bet365 is, with little doubt, the best online betting site for the average punter. The main reason is, that their product is perfectly optimised for this purpose.
First, let’s find out what the average punter is looking for, while later trying to understand why Bet365 is the best option for that punter.
As a punter that is neither a beginner, nor a professional, the range of odds and in-play betting are two main factors that are important, while the quality of odds (payout percentage) often is secondary, as it does not differ that much between the top bookmakers anyway.
Also, speed is of the essence. Both when it comes to quick updates when playing on live games, but also the general load speed of an app or a website.
At Bet365 the average punter will have all these criteria met.
As previously stated, the range of odds and in-play betting is second to none in the business. And while the payout percentage might not be the absolute best, it comes very close, and indeed close enough on this level.
When it comes to the load speed, Bet365 is on the same high level as the best in the business, while their quick updates for live betting stand out, positively.
A betting market that is enjoyed by many, especially average punters and above, is Asian Handicap. This form of handicap bets is a speciality of Bet365, which makes them the logical place for all punters enjoying Asian Handicap.
Read our guide about Asian Handicap.
Bet365 for the professional punter
There are a lot of professionals that like to place bets with Bet365, since they do have such a vast selection of odds, with a good payout percentage. However, a lot of professional punters are looking for odds that are obviously wrong, which is “breaking the rules” and they are therefore risk getting limited, as all the power lies with the bookmaker in these cases.
Limiting players' accounts has been heavily criticized within the betting world as a whole, as bookmakers limit punters that are too good, and often place their bets when the odds are peaking (which is a trait of a good punter). Bet365 is not an exception to this.
When punters are too good, and obviously professional, betting sites will limit their stakes to only a few pounds per bet. This has of course been criticized, since they never limit the losing players, from who they make a profit. However, bookies still run a business, and want to earn money. It is always up to the punters to choose to use their service.
Instead, professional punters that don’t want to risk limitations place their bets with either a betting exchange (such as Betfair Exchange), or with Pinnacle, a company known for not limiting their customers.
Bet365 on the mobile phone
In line with their overall fantastic product, Bet365 also offer a great mobile experience. Both in their application and on the mobile-based browser version. The selection of odds and speed of the in-play betting correspond well to the desktop version, and punters will have the same experience, depending on the internet connection and internal quality of the mobile device.
Earlier, it was difficult to find the search function within the application, but now it is clearly explained. The trick is to slide the logo to the right, and the search function will show up.
The mobile version is much easier than the desktop dito, even though there are some tricky challenges.
Earlier in this review, we deemed the desktop navigation and interface as a bit difficult to understand. The mobile version is much easier, even though there are some tricky challenges. However, the more stripped mobile version really improves the user-friendliness, and seek to solve our biggest pet peeve with Bet365.
New Casino customers only. Deposit min. £10. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus £100. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Get off to a flying start in the Casino with a 100% New Player Bonus offer from bet365.. Take advantage of this fantastic initial deposit bonus offer now: you can get a 100% New Player Bonus of up to £100. Simply select the Offer Code BONUS100 when making your first qualifying deposit/transfer. It couldn't be easier to give your account a boost and start enjoying over 250 exciting games on offer in the Casino.
- Your first deposit/transfer to Casino must be a minimum of £10 for the 100% New Player Bonus up to a maximum bonus of £100.
- Not all games contribute, or contribute at the same rate towards the wagering requirement. Please see Full Offer Terms and Conditions for details.
- Before a bonus can be transferred or withdrawn from the Casino you must wager the amount of the qualifying deposit/transfer plus bonus 20 times on real money games.
- If the wagering requirements have not been met within 30 days of your first qualifying deposit/transfer any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
T&Cs apply. 18+, begambleaware.org.
Bet365 Poker - Welcome Package of up to €365. €365 bonus is redeemed in instalments based on Status Points earned. Tickets and prize wheel spins expire after seven days. Time limits, exclusions and T&Cs apply. For more information about this offer please visit the website.
Open an account with bet365 Poker today and you’ll get a Welcome Package of up to €365, a Welcome Prize Wheel spin, €1 Twister ticket and five “€100 Bronze Loyalty” tournament tickets.
Significant Terms and Conditions
The €365 bonus is redeemed in €2.50 instalments as you earn Status Points. The first two €2.50 are released when 25 and then 50 Status Points are accumulated. The following 24 instalments are redeemed for each 100 Status Points accumulated. All remaining instalments are redeemed for every 250 Status Points accumulated.
- Status Points are accumulated at a rate of 10 for every €1 or £1 paid in rake and/or tournament fees. Any unredeemed part of your €365 bonus expires after 60 days.
- Twister tickets can only be used to enter Twister tournaments with the corresponding buy-in. If unused, tickets expire seven days after being credited.
- Spins on the Welcome Prize Wheel are credited automatically to your account, and the prize wheel can be found via the icon at the top of the poker software.
- Tournament Tickets can be used to enter any tournament of the relevant type and buy-in amount. Cash Game Tickets can only be used on ‘Premium’ cash tables.
- "€100 Bronze Loyalty" tournament tickets are credited to your account automatically on logging in and creating a nickname. "€100 Bronze Loyalty" tournament tickets expire seven days after being credited.
For more information about this offer please visit the website.
T&Cs apply. 18+, begambleaware.org.