Midnite is an established bookmaker that launched in 2015, that is operated by Dribble Media Limited.
The initial feeling I got when going onto their site was of prestige and professionalism.
The bookie loads quickly both on desktop and mobile, and has a mobile app too.
With a standard, but nice welcome bonus, players can bet on any of the numerous sports and esports betting markets.
Midnite Pros & Cons
- Fast withdrawals
- Great football odds and markets
- Frequent odds boosts for football
- Dedicated esports page with many titles
- Betting app for iOS
- Not all listed sports have matches and stay greyed out
- Some smaller leagues or country matches get few betting markets
- No betting app for Android
|Game Types||Sports betting, Esports betting|
|Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Trustly|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Trustly|
|Betting functions||Bet builder|
|Support||Email, Live chat|
|Owner||Dribble Media Limited|